A simple and original vegetarian open faced sandwich that combines fruits, herbs and cheese. You can also close it and take it with you on a hike for your picnic!
Open faced goat cheese, thyme jelly & plum sandwich
- Good bread
- 30 g fresh goat cheese
- 1 tbsp thyme jelly
- 2 Damson plums
- 1 sprig thyme
- Cut a nice slice of bread.
- Spread the goat cheese on it.
- Brush the cheese with the thyme jelly.
- Cut the plums into thin slices and place them on top.
- Season with pepper and sprinkle with a little thyme. It's ready yet!